Career Opportunity – Maintenance Caretaker
Join the Atwood Team! Atwood Property Management is a local leader professionally managing more than 150 unique housing communities around Southern Minnesota. Serving the area since 1934, our team of professionals are committed to providing personalized and comprehensive service to our investors, owners and residents.
Atwood Property Management is excited to offer a career opportunity to join our professional team as maintenance caretaker. Our caretaking staff are responsible for maintaining the condition and appearance while maintaining positive resident relations of all company managed properties. You will oversee grounds and common interior cleaning maintenance as well as assist maintenance technicians. APM is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary along with bonuses, benefit and recognition programs.
- Perform caretaker, landscaping, cleaning and maintenance duties
- Drive-by properties to check for violations and overall condition
- Perform cleaning and landscaping to maintain high quality standards
- Assist maintenance technicians with work orders as needed.
- Coordinate with maintenance to ensure unit is ready for customer to move in on agreed date
- Perform unit inspections at move-in, move-out and as needed during occupancy
- Make recommendations to leadership on condition, unit/property needs, and projects based on direct observations and customer feedback.
- Must have personal, reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license to get to work and visit properties, mileage reimbursement provided
- Must have own basic tools.
Please send resume with specific skills noted to: firstname.lastname@example.org