Move-In Day 2019!
It’s time for Move-In Day!
Please come to the Atwood Property Management office located at 209 S 2nd St, Suite 200, Mankato during your set move in time (enter off of 2nd street and proceed to the second floor). Please see the schedule below for your assigned move in time. There, you will be checked in, pay your account (if a balance is due/ see note regarding payments), turn in any remaining forms and then receive a move-in folder and keys.
- 10:00 AM: Bunting Lane Center (311 Bunting Lane), Welco West (1901 Meridian St) and Allen Ave Apartments (414 Allen Ave), 412 James Ave-3, BeaconView Townhomes, Ohana, Fox Run and Indigo Crossing.
- 10:15AM: Stadium Commons (South and East Skylark Trail)
- 10:45AM: Meadowview (Pohl Rd), Southwood Flats, Knollcrest and Quads (100-241 Bunting Lane)
- 11:15AM: 318 Dillon Ave, 319 East Main Street, 318 East Walnut, 322 East Walnut, 700 and 704 Timberwolf Drive, Park Apartments (123 North 4th St), Pine Apartments (429 West Pine), 602 Harper, 211 Van Brunt and 928 North 4th.
- 11:45AM: Stadium Courtyard Townhomes (111-131 Fly Catcher Trail and 200-717 Blue Jay Trail)
If you are not seeing your property listed, please come to our office at 10am or call to set a time.
Please make special note of the following:
- Security Deposit, Rent and RLL charge (pet fee, pet rent and Prepayment if applicable) are due prior to move in. Per our policy, all payments must be guaranteed funds (Money order or Cashier’s check) if paid within 5 business days of move in. Security deposit MUST be on a separate check, no exceptions. No Cash payments, please.
- deadline to pay via your TWA account was 7/26/19. Any payments posted after this date will not be accepted for your move in payments.
- Keys will not be issued if a balance remains on the account.
- Renter’s insurance is a requirement of the lease agreement, please reference the PDLW/ RLL letter included in your lease packet for requirements. Pet agreements require an H04 policy, please provide prior to move in.
- Your entire group is welcome to come visit us for move in, but it is not a requirement to collect keys for your new home as long as the entire group’s balance is paid in full. (Individual leases excluded)
- If you are unable to come during this assigned time or will be moving in on a later date, you must contact us to schedule another move in time in order to have staff available to assist you with your move in.
We will not be accepting any move in requests for prior to 10AM on 8/1/2019 and no keys will be issued prior to lease start date without an amendment, As-Is agreement and prorated rent paid.
*If you have already scheduled your move in time with your consultant, please come during that set time.
REVISED leases do not need to come in for move in unless additional keys and permits (if applicable) are needed. You will receive a separate email regarding your move in time options.
Still reading? Great! Mention this note and get a little extra treat at move in!!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 507-388-9375.
We look forward to having you as our new tenants!
Atwood Property Management